John Phillips has extensive work experience, education, business expertise and knowledge of the industrial distribution market throughout the Carolinas. He brings clients more than a decade of commercial real estate expertise in the Charlotte market. John has worked with a wide variety of clients, ranging from small local companies to large corporations and Real Estate Investment Trusts, in achieving their real estate objectives.
John has received the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtor Multi-Million Dollar award for eight consecutive years.
BA in History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1980; MBA from Wake Forest University’s Babcock School of Management, 2001.
- Charlotte Ballet, board member
- Salvation Army Advisory Board Member
- Charlotte Rotary Club Member
- Historic Rosedale Foundation, board member
- Johnson C. Smith University Board of Visitors, past member
- Wing Haven Foundation, past board member
- Johnston Memorial YMCA, past board member
Camp Thunderbird, past board member