Prior to the creation of Park Commercial Real Estate, Michael spent 10 years in commercial real estate brokerage, most recently with NAI Southern Real Estate. Michael specializes in all aspects of Industrial Real Estate, including tenant representation, project leasing, buyer/seller representation and fee development.
During his career Michael has completed over 250 Industrial transactions totaling $215 million. Michael has received the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtor Multi-Million Dollar award from 2002 through 2018. In 2004, 2007, 2011 and 2018 he received the prestigious Gold award for completing transactions in excess of $10 million.
BS in Financial Management from Clemson University, 1998.
- Charlotte Region Board of Commercial Realtors (CRCBR), board member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Industrial Designee
- Boy Scouts of America, volunteer
- Carolina Golf Club, Board of Governors, past member
- Charlotte Planning Commission, Industrial Stakeholders Committee member, 2005
- Additional civic activities include coaching youth basketball