Prior to joining Park Commercial Real Estate in 2023, Jim Gragnolati has spent over 30 years involved in various facets of commercial real estate. Jim’s impressive background encompasses lending, acquisition, development, loan workout and leasing. Previously Jim has held pivotal roles in commercial organizations as UNUM Life Insurance, Queens Properties, LNR Property Corporation and Wells Fargo Bank before coming to Park Commercial. Notably, he is a licensed real estate broker in both North and South Carolina
Throughout his career, Jim has extensive experience in real estate asset and project management, lease-contract negotiations and administration, complex lease/buy, development financial and market analysis, commercial development, brokerage, project financing, acquisition and disposition of developed real estate assets/land sales, and problem loan resolution.
He has represented large institutions like Wells Fargo where he managed portfolios within the Credit Management Group of complex commercial/investment real estate loans. Also with UNUM where he was responsible for over $250 million of corporate real estate in North America. Jim additionally has experience in Canada and the UK making him well versed in international real estate and investments.
- B.S. in Forestry from University of Maine Graduated with Honors, 1978
- MBA in Finance from University of Maine Graduated with High Honors, 1979
- Member of Providence Country Club, Charlotte NC
- Volunteer for VITA IRS-sponsored Volunteer Income Tax Preparer
- Volunteer for Fields to Families
- Past member of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Past member of CCIM
- Past member of Leed AP