Prior to the creation of Park Commercial Real Estate, Michael spent 10 years in commercial real estate brokerage, most recently with NAI Southern Real Estate. Michael specializes in all aspects of Industrial Real Estate, including tenant representation, project leasing, buyer/seller representation and fee development.
During his career Michael has completed over 400 Industrial transactions totaling in excess of $500 million. Michael is proud to receive the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtor Multi-Million Dollar award from 2002 through 2022. Most recently he received the Platinum Award for completing transactions in excess of $15 million.
BS in Financial Management from Clemson University, 1998.
- Charlotte Region Board of Commercial Realtors (CRCBR), board member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Industrial Designee
- Boy Scouts of America, volunteer
- Carolina Golf Club, Board of Governors, past member
- Charlotte Planning Commission, Industrial Stakeholders Committee member, 2005
- Additional civic activities include coaching youth basketball